Now that we are still in the month of Ramadhan, here is another option for those seeking to celebrate the occasion. These are the pieces of info I gathered for the Ramadhan buffet offerings by the Silka Hotels in Maytower and Silka Cheras and I thought they are worthy of sharing for anyone who is looking for a comfy dining plans for the buka puasa. Enjoy !
Kuala Lumpur, May 2017 – The start of the Ramadhan period will coincide with the school holiday period this year. For those seeking to wind down, relax and dine with their loved ones in Kuala Lumpur city, Silka Maytower and Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur may well be the ideal places to do so.
Be it just dinner after a day of exploring the city, or a complete stay and dine experience, visitors and guests can expect a warm and cosy holiday with the hotel’s specially customised packages for the occasion.
Selera Desa at Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur
Kerabu Udang with Mango, Nasi Kabsab Kambing , Ayam Masak Biryani, Daging Panggang Masak Lemak Cili Padi, Lemang with Chicken and Beef Rendang, Ikan Keli Sambal Berlado, Gulai Darat Daging Tetel … These are just some of the many mouth-watering delights that await diners at Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur this fasting month.
The Selera Desa buffet dinner spread promises a sumptuous spread of culinary delights specially prepared by Chef Mohd Fazi Bin Ramli (Chef Fazi), the hotel’s Executive Chef.
• Daily from 27 May – 24 June 2017
• 6.30 p.m. – 10.30 p.m.
• La Maison restaurant at Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur, No. 7 Jalan Munshi Abdullah, 50100 Kuala Lumpur
• RM79.00 nett per adult
• RM40.00 nett per child (4-12 years old)
• RM45.00 nett per senior citizen (60 years old and above)
• Call 03-2692 9298, extension 8094
• E-mail email@example.com
Selera Desa is also available as part of a dine and stay package, with room rates starting from RM260.00 nett. With this option, discerning holidaymakers can look forward to a pleasant, comfortable, convenient and hassle-free vacation in Kuala Lumpur city.
• Now until 24 June 2017
• 27 May – 24 June 2017
• Standard room (RM260.00 nett per room per night)
• Deluxe room (RM290.00 nett per room per night)
• Studio Suite (RM390.00 nett per room per night)
• Rates are based on twin-sharing, inclusive of daily breakfast for two (2) persons, Selera Desa dinner for two (2) persons and complimentary WiFi
• Online at http://silkahotels.com/maytower/
• Call 03-2692 9298 (Reservations Department, Silka Maytower Kuala Lumpur)
Juadah Kampung Ku at Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur
A sumptuous spread of culinary delights awaits diners at Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur with the introduction of its Juadah Kampung Ku buffet dinner.
Urbanites seeking a taste of traditional kampung-style Malay cuisine need not look further, as they will be spoilt for choice at Curvz Café, Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur.
Diners will tuck into a scrumptious feast featuring all-time favourites such as Daging Masak Hitam, Sup Kambing Mamak and Roast Lamb with Nasi Briyani Kuzi, … just to name a few!
• 28 May – 22 June 2017
• Daily from 6.30 p.m. – 10.00 p.m.
• Curvz Café at Silka Cheras Kuala Lumpur, KM 10 Jalan Cheras, 56000 Kuala Lumpur
• RM80.00 nett per adult
• RM35.00 nett per child (4-12 years old)
• RM65.00 nett per adult if purchased as part of room booking made via www.silkahotels.com/cheras
• To purchase Juadah Kampung Ku vouchers / for reservations, call: 03 9100 1133, ext. 8005